Sunday, December 13, 2009

I am Lost. The Wisdom of the Madman


In the town of the man called the Madman, something very unusual happened. The man called Madman was walking by the streets repeating unceasingly:
- I am lost, I can't find my home!
-How come. Isn't this your town and you have lived here all your life? Tell us, why do you say that you are lost?" The people asked him.
- You are also lost and you are even more lost that I am, said the Madman.
They laughed and said: - Neither you nor us are lost. You are just crazy.
- You are more lost than I am, because at least I know that I am lost, but you don't even realize it.
-But this is your house, your home. Don't you know us? How come that you are lost?
And the Madman said: - I already knew what you are saying but I am lost the same.
-Then, Madman, from where did you get lost?
And he answered : - I am lost from my inner world.
~~~
Author/Artist: Oscar Basurto Carbonell
www. mystichealingart.com

No comments: