Saturday, February 13, 2010

I want to be as the River...


I want to be as the river, free, happy, smiling, without chains, unbiased, but nobody seems to understand, that life is a strict system to control and judge. That is why, I am crazy, and I laugh when the others cry, when they cry wanting to reach fame and glory, that my mind cannot understand. I enjoy the flight of the bird but people want to put it in a cage. I want the animals free in the forest, but all the others want to put it in a cage. I am mad because I live in a world that is too different and insolent, they all think that they are gods, while I don't think that I am special. I want to live in a house without doors and windows but people want doors and windows hard and heavy so nobody can enter or leave.
They cry their dead, while I am happy because they left and their souls are free, they fly by the sky, but people cannot see or understand this. Who am I? I am nobody, but they are the masters of the world, they are sane and enraptured with something that I will never understand. I am mad and I will stay like this.

~~~
Author and Artist: Oscar Basurto Carbonell
http://www.mystichealingart.com/

No comments: