Saturday, November 7, 2009

Contemplating the Night


It happened in the town of the man named Madman. Somebody heard him talking to himself. And this is what he was saying: "I had a dream, where I was facing the Night. Her face was pale but resplendent. Her dress was black but covered with diamonds at the same time. And the Night was looking at me and I felt ecstatic. We could communicate without words and I felt her hands giving me soft caresses. We lived an intense romance. But suddenly I heard the voice of a deep silence. It was the Light that was approaching and the Night was leaving me. From that moment on, I do not want to open my eyes, I want everything to be dark, that all lights are turned off and then to have a perfect placid solitude so in the intimacy of the silence, I can contemplate the Night again." And the one who had heard the Madman, said to him: " You are completely crazy." And the Madman answered: "Now, they called madness to Love. But what do you know about madness ? If you do not know how to recognize Love.

No comments: